Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My new friend BOB

I finally caved in and bought a real stroller. No more snap and go. That thing can snap and go away for all I care now! I just got a Bob Revolution after way too many hours researching strollers. And it looks like every review I read that said that it is amazing is correct. The stroller is amazing. I love it. The front wheel can swivel for a small store or lock for run down a hill in San Francisco. The only issue is, well, it's heavy and I have to carry it up these stairs. But I did it one time sooo I guess I will just have to get stronger. I took it out yesterday and went over bumps, down hills, in a small aisle in a grocery store. Yipee! Oh and I got a new part-time job. :)

http://www.bobgear.com/strollers/stroller.php?product_id=4

1 comment:

Lance Johnson said...

Having seen it, I can attest to the quality of this stroller.