Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a BIG tiny toothless laugh


Hola!

Geez, it has been over a month since my last post. Needless to say, things have been a little hectic. The good news is that I feel like I have a little bit of a grip on the new job and my sweet adorable little muffin makes every day so much brighter. She is such a joy! Every morning we wake up to her little voice talking in her crib and we take her out, bring her in bed with us, and smile and talk to her while she tries her very 3 1/2 month old best to tell us about her exciting baby dreams. The smiles are just so fun and yesterday she LAUGHED. I have been waiting and waiting and I knew it would be soon... There is nothing better than a little baby laughing for the first time. It was so adorable. I was kissing her and tickling her and she was trying so hard to laugh. At first it was a little cough-like sound and then came this cute scratchy little laugh. I was able to make her do it again for her daddy who was unfortutely taking a shower at the exact moment. I love my baby girl.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hello there! I named My Davy after my Dad, Dave and her middle name is after my mom, Jean. Where did you come up with such an amazinf name for your little one? P.S She is adroable.
Ruth(the mom)